top of page

Where to Report Problems or Get Assistance

City of Mississauga 3-1-1 telephone Service 
3-1-1 telephone service is now available in the City of Mississauga, providing residents, businesses, and visitors with easy 3-digit access to City and Regional information, programs and services. Please use this link for more information. 

City of Mississauga Noise By-law Compliance 
Mississauga has by-laws that limit noise after 11 p.m. (for example) For more detailed information please view the City Noise Complaints website. In order to file a complaint to the City By-law Compliance Department, a Noise Complaint Information Form must be completed. This form is linked below (as a PDF file) and may be viewed and/or printed. 
Form: Noise Complaint Information Form

Our Community Police Station is located at the North-West corner of Glen Erin Drive and The Collegeway - community service officers are assigned to our area - they use unmarked cars - have file on our community. Please report excessive noise, vandalism, etc. to them - phone 905 456 5818 - website.

Pearson Airport (GTAA) has a web site where you can register a noise complaint - or you can phone their Noise Management Office. Please use this website. 

bottom of page